Miranda Kerr House

28 Oct 2013


3rd Assignment - House for Miranda Kerr 





Miranda Kerr (Miranda May Kerr)


BORN20 April 1983 Sydney, Australia
AGE: 30
HEIGHT5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
HAIR COLOUR: Brown
EYE COLOUR: Blue
MODEL TURNED
INTEREST
MARRIAGE: Marred Orlando Bloom (2010–2013)





 Drawn by Amro Ashry in Photoshop

QUOTED:

" I believe in celebrating the female figure and embracing what we've been given, not hiding that."


" I love taking pictures of food. "

I live by the philosophy that beauty starts from within, and I make a conscious effort to fill my body with nutrients through the food I eat. "


I love going for walks and like to do fun active things outdoors. "



I really feel that my body craves to be in the mountains or by the ocean or in the countryside. "


Related posts:


Concept

Plaster molding Trial

Rhino Grasshopper Trial 3

SolidWorks Trial

Working Process (Base)

Working Process (Superstructure)

Virtual 3D Model

The model 3
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Copyright © 2013. SUPER ‧ MODEL - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger